Here we answer some frequently asked questions. Please note our legal disclaimer.
- What can be patented?
- I want to patent an idea — how do I proceed?
- Where should an invention be patented?
- Who makes a search for assessing the patentability of my invention?
- What are the costs for obtaining a patent?
- Who does an invention belong to?
- How do I protect myself against my competitors’ patents?
- What can be protected as a trademark?
- What is required for registering a trademark?
- Where should a trademark be registered?
- Does my trademark collide with a prior trademark?